Success Strategies for a Career in Real Estate
It usually takes years before a licensed agent begins to make a good living in the real estate business but why take the local when you can take the express? Success Strategies for a Career in Real Estate teaches practical ways to help agents stay on track and succeed in this challenging but rewarding business. Course run time is approximately 1 hour.
Upon completion of Success Strategies for a Career in Real Estate the student shall:
- Determine if the real estate business is a good personal career choice.
- Learn advantages and disadvantages to a career in real estate sales.
- Consider residential vs commercial real estate sales.
- Learn about pre-license requirements for real estate sales associates and eligibility requirements.
- Select an appropriate target market area.
- Decide whether to become a REALTOR®. If so, select a Board that offers the best value and benefits.
- Select the best brokerage for their needs.
- Understand the value of continuing education.
- Develop a business and marketing plan.
- Learn about the importance of branding, organization, growth and building a professional team